[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Are you using/planning to use Profile2? If so, let me know!

Qu, Yuanhua yq12 at txstate.edu
Mon Nov 16 06:41:19 PST 2009

We started to use Profile2 tool in our production in this summer here at Texas State University at San Marcos.  We are watching the updates of this tool closely and we also sent our feedback as JIRAs or patches to the community. We also did some work to make profile2 tool  search for our users came from ldap......   We like this tool.

- Qu