[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Are you using/planning to use Profile2? If so, let me know!

Robert Long relong at svsu.edu
Fri Nov 13 05:36:04 PST 2009

Here at Saginaw Valley State University, I built it into our 2.6.x production instance. Therefore, we have been using Profile2 in production since August 17th. So far, it seems as though it is a big hit with both faculty and students.

The only real complaint I have heard from a faculty member is the lack of integration into the Roster tool, but I let him know that it will be added down the road.

Keep up the good work! Profile2 is miles ahead of it's predecessor.

--Bob

----
Robert E. Long, MA
Saginaw Valley State University