[Using Sakai] Are you using/planning to use Profile2? If so, let me know!

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 02:16:17 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

As you may be aware, a number of new tools and services are being
considered by the Sakai Product Council for inclusion in Sakai 2.7:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/j4LgAw

Profile2 is one of these new tools:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/DYA7AQ

Over the past few months I've heard from a number of institutions
trialling, interested or maybe even in production with Profile2 but
just wanted to get a new show of hands of who is using Profile2 so I
can work with you in your rollout and through any issues you might
have. So, who's using it!

cheers,
Steve