[DG: User / Using Sakai] New Server List Removal Instructions

David Elbert elbert at jhu.edu
Fri Mar 6 07:39:43 PST 2009

To the many folks who have now decided that I am the reason you are
not getting unsubscribed from the Sakai List-

I went and read the list archives and noted that the server changed on
Thursday.  Seems we all agree that change has not been smooth.  If you
are interested, you can read about the migration here: http://www.nabble.com/Sakai-Collab-Email-List-Migration-td22343638.html#a22343638

The short message is that they have given a new link to unsubscribe.
It may not be fully active yet, but seems worth a try. The url is:

Almost the same as the one that I sent before and that has not worked
for many people, but not exactly the same.  Who knows?  Might work.

If that fails, you might try an email to Peter Knoop whose contact
info is on the posting describing the migration.  He appears to be the
person who might know what is going on.

We've got to stop meeting like this...

-David

David Elbert
Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences &
Environmental Science and Policy Program
Johns Hopkins University
3400 N. Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21218

elbert at jhu.edu