[Using Sakai] [WG: End-User Support] Where to find contact information for Schools' Sakai Documentation/Support

Steve Lonn slonn at umich.edu
Mon Jun 29 15:24:43 PDT 2009

Those are great Mathieu!

Amber, you can also find a whole host of resources and URLs to custom
help docs among other shared resources at the home page for the End
User Support Working Group:

http://sakai.berkeley.edu/confluence/display/ESUP/End-User+Support+Working+Group

There was a discussion within the End User Support group some time ago
about sharing video tutorial materials. Information on that group can
be found here:

http://sakai.berkeley.edu/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=22511670

(note the above URL is only while Confluence is being upgraded. After
the upgrade, replace sakai.berkeley.edu with
confluence.sakaiproject.org)

Hope that helps!
--Steve
Steve Lonn - CTools / Sakai Staff
Graduate Student Research Assistant
Usability, Support, and Evaluation (USE) Lab
Digital Media Commons, Duderstadt Center
University of Michigan

Email:  slonn at umich.edu
Phone:  (734) 615-4333
AIM: simchasl  /  MSN: stevelonn at hotmail.com