[Using Sakai] [WG: End-User Support] Where to find contact information for Schools' Sakai Documentation/Support

Pavolka, Rita Kay pavolka at iupui.edu
Tue Jun 30 10:57:56 PDT 2009

Amber,

You are also welcome to work with all of our IU video and text resources, listed on the End User Support workgroup web page as indicated in Steve’s message below, or reached directly at http://oncourse.iu.edu/info .

We share our files using “Creative Commons, Share Alike, Attribution” license. IU’s version of Sakai is Oncourse and you are welcome to edit the files for your group’s purpose.

I’ll be happy to share IU’s  source files as well. Just let me know what you need.

In addition this might be a good time to mention both a session and a BOF that are scheduled at the Boston Sakai conference for those who are interested in being part of the discussion about making help, training and support resources more easily sharable and accessible within the Sakai community for our End User clients. Mathieu Plourde from U of Delaware, Karen Campbell from Rutgers and I are leading the session.

Session – Strategies to Support Your Users: Custom Documentation and Help Files from 3:15-4:00 pm
BOF - Sakai Documentation: Discussing a Better Sharing Strategy from 4:05-4:55 pm

Rita Pavolka
Associate Manager,
Community Source Training
Learning Technologies