[Using Sakai] About Math Formular

Amber D. Evans adevans at vt.edu
Mon Jun 29 13:08:41 PDT 2009

Dear all:

This may be related or slightly related to what you are looking for, but UVa
and VT are using MimeTeX to support LaTeX use for anywhere using the FCK (or
WYSIWYG) Editor.  (Pretty much anything that supports an IMG SRC URL can use
this separate cgi tool.)  See our attached handout and try it out on our
system for a demo.

If you want something like this, let me know and I'll put you in touch with
the right folks at our school who set it up.  As far as I know, it was a
quick, easy, and fast installation and doesn't have to be "integrated" into
Sakai for use.

Sincerely,
Amber D. Evans

Training and Documentation Coordinator, Online Course Systems (OCS)
= = =
Learning Technologies, Virginia Tech, 1220B Torgersen Hall (0292),
Blacksburg, VA 24061
540.231.8053  |  adevans at vt.edu  |  http://amsdiane.blogspot.com/
= = =
"Non scholae sed vitae discimus"  ("We learn not for school but for life")
 -Seneca