[Using Sakai] Site hierarchy or subsites

Robin Hill hill at uwyo.edu
Thu Jul 2 08:53:02 PDT 2009

I have scheduled a BOF called "Hierarchical Worksites" on Friday morning
at 9:30.  Since no time slot is free of conflict with other sessions, I
would move this for the sake of the other three people who have
expressed interest in this topic or have had it expressd for them (Ogle,
Diop, Buckett); just let me know.

Everyone else in the Sakai-User division is warmly invited, as well as
any developers that might happen along.

--
   Robin Hill, Ph.D.       hill at uwyo.edu       307-766-5499
   Instructional Computing Services            http://www.uwyo.edu/ctl