[Using Sakai] Reals, new roles and permissions.

Mike Ozornin mike.ozornin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:13:56 PDT 2009

Hello all.
We have in all sites two roles: access and maintain, but going to add some
roles and some to change. How can I add the same roles to the all site,
without creating this roles onto each of them.
I know about !site.helper realm and tryied the next:
 — created new role «lead tutor» with permissions onto site.helper (it
didn't appear in the sites)
site.realm override it. (It didn't overrided).

But when I overrided role «maintain», have created with the site — it worked
ok.

Is there any simple way to add some roles to all created sites?

Thanks forward,
Mike Ozornin.