[Using Sakai] Reals, new roles and permissions.

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Apr 28 01:42:28 PDT 2009

Hi Mike,

There is a copyRole() web service which you can use to copy and
synchronise roles from one site to another. I create roles in a
template site, then iterate over the sites and copy them to each.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/qoBuAQ

Get the copyRole web service and put it into SakaiScript.jws, rebuild
and redeploy the /webservices project,  then you can use the attached
perl script to sync up the roles from the template site to each site
you want.

cheers,
Steve

---