[Using Sakai] REMINDER: Sakai 2.6 Overview: 29-Apr-2009, 11:30am-12:30pm (Eastern US Time)

Knoop, Peter knoop at umich.edu
Mon Apr 27 04:51:11 PDT 2009

If you are planning on attending the Sakai 2.6 Overview and haven't RSVP'ed yet, please do so at the URL below.

Connection information for the meeting (we are using two separate systems, one for voice and one for viewing the screen):

Audio: Sakai002 Conference bridge (You can connect either via telephone or IP via Polycom, Xmeeting, Ekiga, etc.)
* Telephone: +1 812 856 7060 or Internet: 156.56.240.9
* Conference Code: 350#
* PIN: 72524#

Screen-sharing: Adobe Connect
* http://breeze.iu.edu/r76418368