[Using Sakai] Drop Box in Sakai - how to adding instructions

Fawei Geng fawei.geng at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 27 09:02:45 PDT 2009

Hi there,

Not sure if this question has been answered.

Is it possible to add instructions on how to use the Drop Box so that
students can see the instructions when clicking on "Drop Box"? I know
that a teacher can add description to the top-level folder in the Drop
Box area. However when logging in as a student, I could not see the
description added by the teacher but my own folder.

Thanks very much in advance.

Fawei

--
Fawei Geng
Learning Technology Support Officer

Learning Technologies Group
Oxford University Computing Services
7-19 Banbury Road
Oxford
OX2 6NN

Telephone: +44 (0)1865 273219 / 73219(internal)