[WG: Sakai QA] Status of Sakai 10 criticals review

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Jan 9 18:09:52 PST 2014

Hi all,

Jean-François Leveque, Dave Haines, Matthew Jones and myself got through
a good chunk of the review of Sakai blockers/criticals. There are over
100 and we didn't quite get through 1/2. Next 1/2 review will be next
week (probably Wednesday, Jan 15). The focus was on the priority level
of the issues.

We went ahead and made the changes, but that was just our opinion so you
are welcome to chime in. Alternatively these could be reviewed at the
next Sakai release team meeting.

A couple of security issues I'll send to the Sakai Security WG for review.

Blockers demoted to Criticals (we think these are good things to do, but
should they hold up the release?)
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-319

Criticals promoted to Blockers (wanted these to get more attention
and/or at least require Confluence documentation for the release)
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SRCH-38
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SRCH-125

Criticals demoted to Majors
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-858

Needs Patch review
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-941

Needs QA (want to make sure that these are still problems before
deciding on status. some be blocker.)
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/PRFL-803

Some other issues we intend to send to sub-teams like Accessibility and
Samigo for their input.

Cheers,
Neal

--