[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Sakai permissions question

Alex Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Wed Jan 8 23:33:12 PST 2014

It's confusing for me too. When I found it in announcement deep
regression test it was not easy to me understand what was happening, and
I usually work administrating Sakai. I guess that it will be worse if
it's an Instructor has to understand that he can't set up permission for
a group if it's not a member of this group (he can create it, he can
destroy it, but can't handle the permissions). In my opinion it has to
be more clear here. Any other opinion? Do you see this clear?

Alex Ballesté

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
=====================
Universitat de Lleida
Àrea de sistemes d'Informació i Comunicacions
Analista/Programador

University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Analyst / Programmer

Tlf: +34 973 702148
Fax: +34 973 702130

Avís legal/Aviso legal/Avertiment legal/Legal notice  <http://www.imatge.udl.cat/avis_legal_lopd.html>