[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Jira needed - not sure which tool

Andrea Schmidt agschmid at umail.iu.edu
Thu Jul 11 12:11:41 PDT 2013

I just looked into the gradebook and the grades assigned for the forum
don't even display in the gradebook. All the other grades are there.

http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal/site/99cea584-eff3-4416-a196-a6c823a3ae26/

Life was easier for qa when the stack traces displayed when a user did
something, rather than just a bug report form :)