[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Jira needed - not sure which tool

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Jul 11 12:04:52 PDT 2013

For sure a weird error. I'd file it under Samigo though as the assessment
tool is top top of the stack trace.

Stacktrace:
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:470)
caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be
cast to java.lang.String
    at org.sakaiproject.tool.assessment.ui.listener.author.AuthorActionListener.isActive(AuthorActionListener.java:333)