[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Jira needed - not sure which tool

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Jul 11 12:59:30 PDT 2013

+1 on Stack Trace display. I'm having trouble remembering why that went
away. Any suggestions for bringing it back are welcome. Not that we really
want stack traces but if they are happening it makes it easier for QA to
report bug details.

I think trunk should be okay to test.

Chuck Hedrick, what is the current preferred environment on which to test
Lessons?

Thanks!