[WG: Sakai QA] 2.9 Feature list

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Thu Nov 3 10:31:27 PDT 2011

IIRC, the allowArraySyntax setting was not triggered by any of our code, but something in one/more of our fundamental libs. I think JSF/Tomahawk were the only ones left affected. It looks like JSF 1.2 fixes it and a conscious decision was taken to not backport it to 1.1 and release. Does anybody know of a comprehensive porting guide for 1.1-1.2?

http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-680
http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=6434149
http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=6500212

Thanks,