[WG: Sakai QA] 2.9 Feature list

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu Nov 3 09:16:47 PDT 2011

Yea, not at my desk at the moment but can do it this afternoon. For the
second issue, getting a good writeup on what to look for and ideally a
regex search that will at least find the possible defect spots would save a
lot of time and show progress being made.

I could provide this for both of the whitespace and strict quote if
desired. Both would still be a decent amount of work. Dunno about the array
syntax.