[WG: Sakai QA] Clustered QA Servers

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Mar 15 09:24:07 PDT 2010

Hi all,

    We have a 2.7 JIRA ticket (http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17940
) that is only reproducible in a clustered server environment. We saw
the problem when merging a 2.7 patch into our local 2.6 build, but
have no way of determining whether or not it's a problem in the to-be-
released 2.7 build. We don't have the server resources to determine
this, and I worry this might be a time-bomb waiting to happen after
the release.

    I wonder if the Sakai Foundation might be a good place to start
the conversation with those institutions providing QA servers to see
if any are able to provide a clustered environment for test.

- Beth