[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai QA] Clustered QA Servers

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Mar 15 09:29:23 PDT 2010

Hi qa-admins,

The OSP team are looking for a clustered 2.7 environment to test SAK-17940. If anyone has the capabilities to help I would appreciate the effort.

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam