[WG: Sakai QA] i18n requirements and goals (draft)

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Mon Mar 15 07:05:36 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Not so long ago, the Product Manager requested "clear and specific goals
for i18n in all new development work, Sakai 3 included".

I've built a list of requirements and goals. Being in Cape Town, I've
been working on this with help from knowledgeable people at UCT.

I hope this fits the community i18n requirements and goals for old and
new development in any Sakai release. You can find my draft on confluence at
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/I18N/i18n+requirements+and+goals

Any help making this draft better is welcome.

If you want to contribute, please subscribe to
i18n at collab.sakaiproject.org and comment on list.

You can vote for any individual requirement (1 to 7) or goal (1 to 2).
Please comment any non-positive vote, comments still welcome for positives.

Please forgive me for sending this mail to many of you through several
channels and reply only to i18n.

Best regards,
Jean-Francois Leveque