[WG: Sakai QA] [Management] MT deprecation recommendations for 2.7

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 18 03:09:36 PDT 2010

Is someone keeping track of the pros and cons of the various proposals? If it comes to a decision in which I am asked for an opinion I would prefer to analyse something along the lines of:

Doing XXX provides the following savings/benefits [to whom]... and it has the following costs/disadvantages [to whom]

Thanks
John