[WG: Sakai QA] 2.7 Assignment attachments

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Fri Jan 22 07:53:08 PST 2010

I remember seeing a lot of work on the assignment workflow a while
back. This is the first time I am using it (while doing a bit of OSP
QA on QA3).
I'm behind the curve on this, but I wanted to offer up my observations.

I am noticing  the following:

1. When a student "previews" their work before submitting, the preview
does not include a listing of the attachments (unless they have
already saved a draft).
2. When I return from the preview, the files I just attached are no
longer there (unless I have already saved a draft).
3. While editing my work, I see conflicting messages on the screen
while attaching. I simultaneously see "No attachments yet" and a
listing of attachments. This is sort of reinforced by the above 2.

Is this by design?

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, New York 13104 USA