[WG: Sakai QA] Call for testers

Berg, A.M. A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Thu Jan 21 08:11:16 PST 2010

Hi fellow hard workers,

This is a call for testers. Sakai 2.7 beta 1 is going to be tagged in the coming days and QA is in need of more testers to bash the code.  Beta's are functionally frozen and thus this is a good place in the roadmap to test hard.

The sign up page is: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/QA+Testers+Wall

The list of area's to test is: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/2.7.0+Changes. I wish to place individual testers against individual projects and work systematically through the functionality. Once this is done and the blocking bug reports have been cleaned up by project teams we can then go on to cutting release candidates.

The list of test servers can be found at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/QA+Servers+-+Sakai+2.7

If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me.

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam