[WG: Sakai QA] SAK-10159: Google RSS feeds

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Feb 19 05:39:10 PST 2010

I decided to leave SAK-10159 open (given the patch attachments and
rich comments) and instead created a new ticket for updating the
JAVA_OPTS settings in the demo scripts.

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18044

The demo scripts in trunk and 2.7.x are now updated and 2.5.x and
2.6.x are flagged for merging.

Cheers,

Anth