[WG: Sakai QA] SAK-10159: Google RSS feeds

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 19 02:08:55 PST 2010

On 18 February 2010 22:35, Anthony Whyte <arwhyte at umich.edu> wrote:
> So how shall we proceed here given that implementing the ROME update
> requires more work?  Close the current issue, merge the JAVA_OPTS fixes to
> the demo scripts in 2.5.x, 2.6.x and 2.7.x and then open a new issue that
> focuses on ROME?

Yeah, that sound good. I'm happy to have a look at merging the patch
(and providing a zip of rome artifacts to go onto
source.sakaiproject.org).

I'll also tidy up any issues that result from this change.

It'll probably have to be next week as I've got todo some local work.

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services