[WG: Sakai QA] SAK-10159: Google RSS feeds

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Fri Feb 19 01:01:44 PST 2010

Hi all,

I am certainly prepared to test the patch in beta 4, if there are resources to remove any minor issues found promptly. In b3, the JAVA_OPTS recommendation is in.

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam