[WG: Sakai QA] Testing patches ready for merging

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Thu Feb 11 08:08:53 PST 2010

Hi all,

the next beta release of 2.7 is  Friday the 19th. I would like to motivate developers to push as many bug fixes as possible into this tag. Anthony Whytes previous advice for verified patches was:

Please close resolved issues that you own, setting the fix version to sakai-2.7.0-b3 and the 2.7.x status to "merge".  If the fix addresses other versions (e.g., sakai-2.6.3) please add this info as well.   And, if you manage your own 2.7.x branch please merge when ready.

If anyone needs support from the Central QA to verify, you are welcome to contact me.

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam