[WG: Sakai QA] Release Management Call, Thursday, 11 February 2010, 10 AM EST

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Feb 10 14:30:22 PST 2010

I recommend we again focus on specific issues that we should target
for inclusion in the next QA tag scheduled for Friday, 19 February.
If there are particular Jiras of concern, please add them to the
agenda page in Confluence:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/2010-02-11

Cheers,

Anthony

__________________________

Connection Info
	• Telephone (Sakai001): +1 812 856 7060
	• Internet: 156.56.240.9
	• Conference Code: 348#
	• PIN: 72524#

Agenda

I. Outstanding action items:
RM space pages:
Versioning document (TODO)
Generic doc re: prepping projects to use the Maven release plugin (TODO)
We need a 2.7.0 description/highlights doc/email to community. (TODO)

Set up special Security WG/RM meeting to review 2.7 issues (TODO)

II. Release scheduling and Issues review

Two new branch managers: Jon Cook and Anthony Vargo, Indiana University

Sakai 2.7.0-b03 (next tag)
Resolved issues (to merge): http://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12213

Resolved issues: http://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12081

Open issues: http://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12191