[WG: Sakai QA] Release Managment Call, Thursday, 4 February 2010, 10 AM EST

Berg, A.M. A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Thu Feb 4 06:39:37 PST 2010

Hi all,

Each week QA and RM wants to talk Jira's at the Release management meeting. There is lots to talk about. Here are a few I see from scanning Jira, feel free to add more to the list. At least it is a start :)

SAK-17771   	 start-sakai missing a JAVA_OPTS and CATALINA_OPTS property for Java 1.6 compatability
KNL-101     Interpret content type if unknown
SAK-17457   	 Roster tool broken for site that migrated from 2.6
SAK-15874   	 Switch to Java 1.6 (Java 1.5 EOL 30-Oct-2009)
KNL-218          Synchronization blocks prevent > 1 request thread per user from executing
SAK-13386   	 High CPU from stuck threads
SAK-16982   	 transferCopyEntities does not create missing collection properly, leaves resource locking issues
SAK-16568   	 Entity picker link points to original site when 'Import from Site' option is used
SAK-16371   	 Allow ability to configure "DefaultPlainText" pastes into FCKEditor for particular tools
SAK-16214   	 Accessibility: FCK Editor inaccessible on Polls Add a Poll page
SAK-16212   	 Accessibility: FCK Editor inaccessible on Blogger create a post page
     ECT.
SAK-15914   	 Bizzare exception logic in BaseMessageService
SAK-15690   	 osp.matrix.evaluate is listed twice in the !user.template.maintain realm
SAK-14360   	 Announcements has dependency on assignements - DH
SAK-14266   	 Fix JSR-168 support in the flat portal
SAK-13999   	 'You do not have permission' results showing up inappropriately'
SAK-8535   	 Include Confluence style WYSIWYG editor in RWiki
SAK-14120   	 cacheMinutes settings no longer work
SAK-13978   	 Can't navigate back up folder hierarchy
SAK-13240   	 c3p0 : MySQL errors and warnings : java.sql.SQLException: Can't call commit when autocommit=true
SAK-12820   	 Accessibility: Dropdown list for Grading Table activates on down arrows (Gradebook)
SAK-11796   	 MOTD mucks up <a href> tags in non-FCKeditor

SAK-17879   	 saving of Name or description in Portfolio details does not work for free form Presentations
SAK-17875   	 Share with others also lists the same user as a choice to share a portfolio
SAK-17860
Deleting folder whose name is <script>alert('xss');</script> leaves an empty folder with no apparent name and a strange location
SAK-17696   	 If file size of attachment is greater than limit then no error message for end user, just in catalina.out
SAK-17640   	 Improve Webdav protocol consistency between Sakai versions
SAK-17515   	 Static code review: Logging using system out