[WG: Sakai QA] sakai-2.7.0-b02 now available

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Sun Feb 7 18:00:15 PST 2010

The second 2.7.0 beta tag is now available for QA server admins to
deploy.  QA server admins should download and install the tag at their
earliest convenience.  I delayed generating the tag Friday so that  we
could address an issue with the jobscheduler tool (a.k.a Quartz
Scheduler) which was throwing errors when starting up in Tomcat.

Tag: svn co https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-2.7.0-b02
  sakai-2.7.0-b02

Fixes for core projects versioned as 2.7-SNAPSHOT (n=40):

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12251

In addition the following new indie releases with additional fixes are
deployed with sakai-2.7.0-b02:

kernel-1.1.0-beta12
jobscheduler-2.7.0-rc05
msgcntr-2.7.0-b01
sitestats-2.1.0-b03

Samigo is also deployed with updates.  But it's still deployed as a
SNAPSHOT until I find a free moment to fix a bug that causes the
release plugin to fail.

samigo-2.7.0-SNAPSHOT

Next tag is scheduled for Friday, 19 February 2010.

Release schedule:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/Release+Management+Calendar

I'll release the project in Jira in the morning.

Cheers,

Anthony