[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] [DG: User Experience] QA and user testing

David Haines dlhaines at umich.edu
Fri Jul 31 07:06:56 PDT 2009

It would be good to be completely clear here about the purpose of this
review in the context of the 2.7 release: Is the usability review a
part of the decision about accepting the changes into the release, or
is it to collect information that could improve documentation and
inform future changes?

I believe it is the second, but I'd like to be sure I'm not just
jumping to that conclusion.

- Dave

David Haines
CTools Developer