[WG: Sakai QA] QA and user testing

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 28 10:00:10 PDT 2009

About the timeframe, if the testing could be conducted during some
stretch of September - October, that would be ideal.  Added to which,
there are other UI changes in the offing, I don't mean to single out
only Forums, and it might be good to look at a larger set of UI
changes that might benefit from this sort of analysis.

~Clay