[WG: Sakai QA] QA and user testing

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 27 14:28:53 PDT 2009

I think this is a great idea!  What is the timeline on this work?

There is some set up work for either a review or user testing
(scenarios, tasks, criteria - the user stories?) which I can't commit
to right now but once set up, I can probably do either a review or
even grab a couple users to run them through the test.

Btw -- this would be great activity to include as part of the
development process and council review.

-Daphne