[WG: Sakai QA] [DG: User Experience] QA and user testing

David Haines dlhaines at umich.edu
Tue Jul 28 08:59:37 PDT 2009

We're fully open to comments on the changes, but Michigan is unlikely
to find resources to be able to modify the current scope of the
modifications beyond smoothing rough edges.  User testing data would
certainly inform any future set of changes.

Is there a timeline for getting feedback? It would be good to move the
process along quickly (but not hastily).

- Dave

David Haines
CTools Developer
Digital Media Commons