[WG: Sakai QA] Release planning meeting

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 13 14:50:12 PDT 2009

I've got some notes up now about the meeting.  These are not faithful
minutes, but rather an attempt to represent key points, since there
was a lot of back and forth without clear points of consensus on
latter questions.  I'm sure I left some things out, so additions are
welcome.

I'll be posting some thoughts tomorrow on where things stand from my
vantage point, since I think the conversation has been developing in a
way that may not be obvious from the minutes, the release proposal
could probably do with some revision, and I want to check these
thoughts against input from the broader community.

~Clay