[WG: Sakai QA] URGENT- JIRA Issue Clean up

Pete Peterson plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Mon Aug 17 17:18:56 PDT 2009

Greetings,

We are trying to clean up Jira, so we can prepare for Sakai 2.6.1 and Sakai 2.7. One high priority is to cleanup some problem Jira issues. This Jira filter<http://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12063> displays the approximately 200+ issues that are resolved, but have no fix version that lists a 2.6 tag or 2.6.x, but maybe in the current 2.6.0 release. Checking these issues will take some expertise, as you may need to verify the the svn logs to confirm their current status. We are hoping you can help us with sorting out these issues, understand their merge history (in 2.6.x?, in 2.6.0?) or merge status, and annotate/modify/update them as needed.

Please let us know if you can help and reply with your results, so we can update and check them off the list.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer,

Pete Peterson
QA Director, Sakai Foundation
plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Phone: +1-530-754-7259