[WG: Sakai QA] Release planning meeting

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Wed Aug 12 09:43:18 PDT 2009

A reminder about our second meeting tomorrow (Thursday) from 10-11 AM EDT:

Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
Internet: 156.56.240.9

Sakai001
 * Conference Code: 348#
 * PIN: 72524#

A Confluence page for the meeting, including an agenda, is now up. [1]

In the last week the task has been to review the "high user impact"
items with an eye toward drafting a clear set of questions that
development teams will need to supply answers/documentation for.
Tomorrow we'll discuss the list we have so far. [2]

Stephen and Zhen have also supplied some additions to our feature list
[3]. Other additions and commentary are more than welcome.

~Clay

[1] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/9QXtAw
[2] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/6ATtAw
[3] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/j4LgAw