[WG: Sakai QA] Release Meeting Aug. 6th, 2009 notes available

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Wed Aug 12 11:34:36 PDT 2009

I think that purpose might also be served, but in my mind the
questions are driving at two practical needs:

1) providing QA volunteers with enough information to be able to test
these changes effectively
2) providing deployers with enough information about what will be new
in 2.7 that they can plan effectively

~Clay