[WG: Sakai QA] Release Meeting Aug. 6th, 2009 notes available

David Haines dlhaines at umich.edu
Wed Aug 12 11:19:06 PDT 2009

I'm thinking of the New Feature Documentation questions as an initial
set of basic questions that can, in part, be used to decide if a
change is "small" and can use a lightweight release path or if it is
"big" and will need to have a more thorough review.  Is that
compatible with how others see the purpose of these questions?

- Dave

David Haines
CTools Developer
Digital Media Commons