[WG: Sakai QA] Release Meeting Aug. 6th, 2009 notes available

Clay Fenlason khomotso at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:46:59 PDT 2009

Among the next steps agreed to during the meeting was a formulation of
questions we'd need answered for every logical set of changes planned
for 2.7. I've now posted my initial set of questions [1], and I think
at least Megan and David Haines committed themselves to help refine
them, as they looked through a couple concrete cases in the list [2].
Edits from others are also welcome.

~Clay

[1] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/6ATtAw
[2] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/j4LgAw