[sakai-pmc] [sakai-forum] Re: What do we think of this so far?

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Wed Jan 7 08:41:25 PST 2015

Oh, certainly. I mean no disrespect to the people and groups mentioned. I only gave some ballpark ideas to start some community self-examination; no unilateral action implied.

The basis of my suggestion was that a large portion of messages to the grouped lists were cross-posts of the same announcements. I have no agenda other than providing facilitation and clarity to accompany the disruption that would come from moving the lists. The only real costs of extra lists are fragmentation and duplication, to be weighed against concision and cohesion.

Thanks,
-Noah