[sakai-pmc] [sakai-forum] Re: What do we think of this so far?

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jan 7 06:25:00 PST 2015

Fortunately, Anthony W. has done much of this ground work and already
consolidated and removed many lists as compared with a year or so ago. I'll
where we are now and share the plan.

It will involve reaching out to the existing lists so we don't have too
much of a heavy hand in making the changes. I'll post the plan to the PMC
though after that we can just do it (primarily Ian and myself it sounds
like). :-)

Cheers,
Neal