[sakai-pmc] Revising/trimming Sakai developer and install documentation

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 6 02:43:53 PST 2015

I'm all for having a README.md that tells people how to get going in the
simplest and most failsafe way.

Would also be good to have a CONTRIBUTING.md that lists how we expect
people to work with github as when your creating a pull request github will
prompt you to look at the CONTRIBUTING.md file to check you're working in
the right way.