[sakai-pmc] Revising/trimming Sakai developer and install documentation

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 02:47:53 PST 2015

Yeah that's a good idea. We could migrate this page over:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SAKDEV/Git+Setup

I'm all for using Confluence where appropriate (collaboration, meetings,
sharing stuff, writeups) but it just get so out of date and irrelevant for
technical doco so quickly.

cheers,
Steve

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 9:43 PM, Matthew Buckett <matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk