[sakai-pmc] Feature for 10.3 ?

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Nov 11 07:08:31 PST 2014

Yes, I definitely had a question about SAK-28044.

SAK-27838 looks like it is already merged into 10.x . Are you saying we
should revert the patch, or just make sure it goes through a review process
per "TCC Maintenance Branch Merge Policy")?  That looks like it is related
to SAK-27824.

Or are these Jiras all related to each other since they are about
Anonymously grading Assignments? It seems like Western University has done
a bit of testing, but I'm not clear if they have had these in production
for a month (I don't think so). And they seem to blur the line between
maintenance fixes and new feature?

I'm not at all clear on this.

Looking forward to others chiming in (Western U. folks?).

Thanks,
Neal