[sakai-pmc] Josh's vision for Sakai

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Tue Mar 11 06:47:34 PDT 2014

Hi Josh,

What a great initiative. I hope that fellow members of the PMC take a serious look at the document and give focused feedback. This looks like a solid part of a 'strategic' push.

Regards,
           Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam
Postbus 1025 / 1000 BA Amsterdam
Weesperzijde 190 / 1097 DZ Amsterdam