[sakai-pmc] VOTE: PMC chair/vice-chair tenure and election bylaws changes

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Jan 9 06:41:10 PST 2014

It's not about belief but about feeling and circumstances.

If I get excluded from votes because I'm away, I feel excluded from the
group.

It's not personal vacations, most French higher education institutions
are closed in July and August. Shouldn't I feel excluded because I'm
French if chair election are likely to regularly happen when I have to
be on vacation?

How would you feel if the votes were cast at a time you have to be on
vacation?