[sakai-pmc] rWiki and xWiki > Re: Talkin' Sakai 11

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Wed Feb 12 06:55:29 PST 2014

Hi Chuck,

I notice a number of BasicLTI integrations with wordpress. I have no experience of quality in the market place, however, in your opinion are there any good quality integrations for a WIKI that could act as a replacement?

Regards,
           Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam
Postbus 1025 / 1000 BA Amsterdam
Weesperzijde 190 / 1097 DZ Amsterdam